Monday 5 February 2018

Quilled love!!

Good evening guys!

How have you all been doing?

I can't describe in words how much I have missed crafting ant the whole craft community.  But my love was reawakened by Shylaa,  when she offered me an opportunity to be on the Design Team of IQCG. So here I am back again with a promise of at least one post every month to myself and everyone reading this.

This year on IQCG we are having challenges based on a color palette.  And the color palette for February is:

For my DT inspiration,  I have created a quilled heart with a beautiful butterfly hidden inside. Here is my inspiration :


To link your entries to the current challenge click here.

Thank you for dropping by.

Love
Richa Maurya 

7 comments:

  1. WOW So pretty...so good to see a post from you. That means you are managing to breathe during all the stress of that first year.Have you finalised your thesis topic yet?
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Beautiful and so good to see you crafting and sharing on blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) great to see your wonderful crafty make after long.
    Hugs
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very beautiful Richa !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This content is so good. It explained all the things directly and its creative also. I have subscribed to your blog to get daily updates. Please also like my website which has the best graduation products of the USA online like custom journals wholesale, customized notebooks, oilfield tally books, custom tally books, wholesale journals, faux leather journals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments...They mean the world to me..
If I get lucky and you decide to follow me..do leave your blog link so that I can follow you back. Happy Crafting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...