Thursday 25 August 2016

Friendship Shaker Tag

Good afternoon everyone!

And thank you all for your lovely comments on my Project.

Today I am here with a my first TAG. I am also adding a tute..so there are gonna be many photos.

I know friendship day is long gone by. But I am meeting one of my very special friend tommorow. And since I am learning so many beatiful craft ideas, I thought of making something to show my greatfulness to her for always being there for me.😇

Here is a sneak peak..
Shaker Tag

Tutorial:

 Materials required:
1.A cardstock (any thick old thick sheet in        my case)
2.corrugated cardboard
3.water colors or acrylic paint and brush
4.loose glitter
5.Sequins
6.Embellishments-handmade flowers and a   plastic peacock
7.Foam tape
8.Glue and scissors

Step 1:First of all i took an old booklet's cover(should be stiff) and cut it in shape of a tag.
Shaker Tag
Step 2:Then i cut a cardboard (the one that we use for packaging purpose) of same size and peeled of its superficial layer to reveal the beautiful corrugations inside.A hole was punched at the top on both of them.
Shaker Tag
Step 3:The corrugated sheet was glued to the thick tag paper and painted with black acrylic paint. To give it a differnt texture I mixed some glue with the paint. I also sprinkled some glitter over it.
Shaker Tag
Step 4:Then i took a square piece of paper and colored it salmon pink with ombre effect using acrylic paint and sponge.
I also made a frame , attached cellophane to it and glittered it on the opposite side.
Shaker Tag
Step 5:Wrote "Friends forever" on the pink paper and made the shaker element with sequins (To know how to make shaker element ,check out this Beautiful tutorial by Craftsy:I used the third way). Now this tag looks like the smaller brother of my Rakhi Card.
Shaker Tag
Step 6:Finally attached the shaker to the tag and placed a handmade blackish rose over it. Decorated with embellishments.

And here is the final outcome..
Shaker Tag


Shaker Tag


Linking this Tag to:

#ICRMON02

unstampabelles challenges-august challenge

Lulupu-challenge 64-friendship with twist

ooh-la-la-creationschallenges-challenge 211
(Flower, peacock, pearls)

sparkle n sprinkle-creative challenges-august challenges


If you liked the tag do leave some love.

Thank you for dropping by. 

26 comments:

  1. What a lovely weekend dea, I've never seen a shaker tag before
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Richa :) loved the pop of red on the black and gold :)
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous upcycling. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Richa - bet your friend loved it. Thanks for sharing this lovely project with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag!
    Thanks for linking up to my blog giveaway. However, I would appreciate it if you could complete the requirement by following me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne for bringing that to my attention..☺

      Delete
  6. Wow! You are on a roll! Love the colours! Thanks for playing along at ICR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice tag Richa! Loved how you reused things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah... That's indeed a cute one :)
    Thanks for playing with us at ICRCMON02!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shaker tag is lovely, Richa! I enjoy making shakers too! Thank you for sharing how you made it - I enjoyed looking at the photos. I think every day can be Friendship Day! You are lucky to have a good friend like that! I hope your meeting was enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say... thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for following me!

      Delete
    2. It was my pleasure..Thank you for your kind words...☺☺

      Delete
  10. Wow! What a beautiful, small & cute creation! Love the corrugated texture with pink & glitter frame!
    Thank you so much for visiting & leaving your words on my blog :)
    I am your new follower! :)
    Would love if you would join too, I would love to share more of my creations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priyanka for the appreciation...☺☺

      Delete
  11. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the My Besties UK Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments...They mean the world to me..
If I get lucky and you decide to follow me..do leave your blog link so that I can follow you back. Happy Crafting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...