Friday 22 July 2016

Welcome Post

Hello Everyone!

I wasn't much of a crafter before. But on Mother's Day this year, I decided to make a card for my Mom. I tried quilling and to my surprise it was really soul-soothing. I loved how a curled piece of paper can turn into something so mersmerising.

Since then I have been quilling little projects. Initially I only had white A4 sheets, out of which i made quilling strips. But now i have got hold of some coloured quiling paper. And i am loving it.😊

Here are a few of my  creations..All in white.😉😉




For more click here.
Please do comment if you like them. 

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving comments...They mean the world to me..
If I get lucky and you decide to follow me..do leave your blog link so that I can follow you back. Happy Crafting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...